what you spend the most???

4:49 PM Aina Mastura 0 Comments


Assalamualaikum


ehem...just now, at my work place, someone ask me, which part of you that you spend the most?

i've been do a lot of thinking..(as if like this question is so important..haha), and i'm finally come out with the answer. well, the family account, which i do it myself with hubby kinda help to find the answer. hehe..

I come out with top three answer;

No threeee:

My skin. I do have the complete set of safi rania gold and vita-c supplement to maintain the what so call "my youth", x_x. In terms of money, yes the amount is quite big, but it can last for half year every time i buy one set.

No twoooo:

My appetite! which means, i spend more on food. yes, i love foods. before marriage, i'm struggling to gain weight, and now its more like a hobby to me. So, i Love food! :D

and....the no ONE!!!!!!!:

HAIR CARE! with a serious issues of hair fall and dry hair, every time i come back from work, i always stare at my hair and thinking about what more i can do to maintain it. hahaha...

Okie, thats all for today.

Wassalam

"We live in a greedy little world
that teaches every little boy and girl
To earn as much as they can possibly
Then turn around and spend it foolishly
We've created us a credit card mess
We spend the money that we don't possess"
Shania Twain - KacHING

0 comments: