the black & white in me

10:01 PM Aina Mastura 4 Comments



 black and white
everybody got their own black and white
in life,
black is just have to be,
and white is just meant to be,
whatever is it,
black can never be black forever,
and white will sometimes fade,
its matter of ourselves,
to decide what its gonna be,
either when is black,
you want to make it bright,
or when is white,
you decided to keep it plain,
well,
in my case, 
i love black,
always do,
people say its dark and doom,
but i make it fun and charm,
and i love white too,
but i hardly live with it,
people say it pure,
but i just say its easily dirt,
so, you decide what is yours,
either is black or white,
make it good use of it!
^_^

Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype
Save that for the black and white
I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
But here they come again to jack my style
Fun - Some Nights


4 comments: